Tuesday, July 19, 2011

**Peeks Around a Corner**

So, I'm very sorry about the unplanned hiatus for the last few months. Life has been busy and ... well I have a hat-full of excuses, none which matter here, and none of which you guys would care about.

Unfortunately, in regards to actually writing, I have been unproductive. In regards to research, I have found aplenty. In honesty I am in a slump, I don't have any belief in my story right now. Which is sad because I love it and my characters. I want to tell their story, but part of me doesn't know where to take the story. I know where I used to want the stories o go, but I haven't been able to get there.

So, I have been rethinking a lot in regards to plot and where I want to take things. As of right now, things are up in the air. Going to finish typing in the last bit of edits I did on each of the stories and take some major time to think about where I want these stories to go. Going to edit what were my previous outlines, and see what I want to happen.

I need a big room with walls made of white board walls. Do my best planning when I can write and erase.

Anyway, I will try and write a better, longer post soon.

 

Cara Mia Amore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little Whispers in My Ears